The Marketplace is a space for Medical Spa MD Members to list their used IPLs, cosmetic lasers and medical spa equipment for sale.
To post a classified listing you’re going to need to register with this site, your existing Medical Spa MD login credentials won’t work. (Sorry, it’s a technology thing.) You’ll only have to register for this site once and you’ll be able to post any number of classified ads.
If you’re a business that sells equipment, technology or services to cosmetic clinics, you’re required to post your listings in the Business Services Category.
Some of the listings will cost you a little to post. All listings are for 45 days.
- Individual Listings: $9
- Featured Listings: +$9
- Business Vendors: $45
How to create a listing that sells
One line descriptions don’t do well. If you want to make a sell, follow these rules:
- Be descriptive! Make sure that you include an accurate, lengthy description if you’d like to make a sell. Studies show that listings with at least 400 words sell more than 4X as well as brief descriptions.
- Add images: Your buyers want to see what they’re buying. You can add up to 5 images. Use them in the listing and don’t just put a link out to your Flikr account.
- Use your email as your contact info: Include your email address in your listing. If your listing sells, you won’t want to keep fielding endless phone calls. Use your phone number in your email responses.
- List your items individually: People want to know exactly what you’re selling from the title. Don’t try to squeeze multiple, different types of products in the same listing.
- Make your title descriptive: Include the product, location and price in the title if you can.
Remember: Only Members may post listings. If you’re not yet a member you can join Medical Spa MD here. It’s free, which is a terrific price.